Quality Control / Quality Assurance
Large construction projects require oversight and guidance on quality control systems, and tracking and documentation of inspections, hold-points, NDT, etc.
New Construction Inspections • Coating Inspections • Civil Inspections • Mechanical Inspections • Operations & Maintenance Inspections
Kakivik will provide highly experienced individuals, whether working for the owner/operator or the general contractor. For large projects, QA specialists with backgrounds in mechanical systems, electrical systems, soils, etc. can be provided.
- Radiography (RT)
- Ultrasonic testing (UT)
- Leak testing (LT)
- Eddy current testing (ET)
- Magnetic particle testing (MT)
- Liquid Penetrant testing (PT)
- Visual testing (VT)
- Certified welding inspectors to AWS D1.1(CWI)
- QA Manual execution
- NACE qualified personnel
- Complete coating inspection “toolkit”
- Create, manage and maintain Mechanical Integrity programs; establishing corrosion rates, inspection intervals, and all risk-based inspection needs