The Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA) of the U.S. Department of Transportation, state departments of environmental conservation, and other federal, state, and local regulatory agencies require industrial facility operators to meet a myriad of statutory requirements.
Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspections • API 653 Tank Inspections • State Departments of Environmental Conservation Buried Piping Inspections • DOT Governed Pipeline Inspections
In today’s business environment, missing reporting deadlines can result in unanticipated expenses for mitigating negative publicity, overcoming poor public relations, and expending resources for additional inspections and increased agency scrutiny. From data collection to report generation, we aid our clients in meeting their reporting goals.
- API 510 certified pressure vessel inspectors
- API 570 certified piping inspectors
- API 653 certified tank inspectors
- ILI data analysis
- Long-range ultrasonic inspection
- Electrical pulse detection
- Automated and manual NDE methods